As a university of applied learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research activities. Our research staff will have the opportunity to learn applied research skills tailored to industry demands while working on ITS research projects.
FoodPlant is a shared facility for small batch food production at Food Hub @ Senoko. The facility aims to accelerate the commercialization of new products in the industry by allowing food manufacturers, especially start-ups and SMEs, to test the commercial viability of products after conceptualization before moving to production at large scale. We are looking for a motivated individual to join SIT and support the shared facility as a Business Development Manager.
The incumbent must support FoodPlant’s business development activities and help FoodPlant improve customer service satisfaction. The incumbent will report to the CEO who has overall responsibility for the facility.
- Introduce FoodPlant services and conduct site visits for food manufacturers.
- Support manufacturers from service requests to service agreement and manage all project documentation.
- Support the planning and execution of training courses, workshops and seminars for food businesses.
- Periodically update company website and social media to maximize market reach.
- Any other activity aimed at improving customer service satisfaction.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in food technology and chemical processes or a related discipline.
- Have relevant experience in the food industry in research and development, manufacturing, marketing or business development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
Closing of applications: December 31, 2022 Singapore Standard Time