Vacancy: Rethink Money Ltd, a FinTech start-up operating in Letterkenny, Donegal, is recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
Rethink Money Ltd. is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual who wants a career within the company as they aim to disrupt the financial services industry, specifically how people get their financial advice and how they use their money. We are looking for an excellent business-oriented individual driven by curiosity and innovation.
The company is a fully licensed financial broker, meaning it is licensed by the Central Bank of Ireland to advise consumers and then arrange their mortgages, investments and pensions. The company’s mission is simple; making money simple to understand and making quality financial advice easy to access and free for everyone.
Your primary role will be to assist the Managing Director in building the company’s brand by executing a successful digital marketing strategy as well as handling customer inquiries and follow-ups. The successful person will preferably have a sense of numbers and an interest in personal finances. The candidate must be highly motivated and autonomous.
- Create, optimize and maintain advertisements and digital marketing content.
- Maintain a high performing SEO program for the business and produce evidence via Google Analytics reporting
- Writing and curating eye-catching social content for our target audience.
- Understand what is needed for a smooth workflow between you, the CEO and the IT team
- Integrate external web services.
- Excellent communication skills and strong computer skills are paramount
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate historic leadership in school, college and work.
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- High level working knowledge of major social platforms i.e. TikTok, Facebook, Insta and Snapchat
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM system
- Thorough understanding of our business responsibilities and our software platform.
good to have
- Interest in financial qualifications on the go.
- An understanding of the importance of compliance and data security in financial services.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience. The company, once established, will introduce a staff benefits package, including pensions and protective benefits.
Applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, October 4.
Vacancy: Business Development Manager Wanted by Letterkenny-based FinTech Company was last modified: September 30, 2022 by