Pitches: Abuja (FCT), Asaba – Delta, Enugu, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos, Nassarawa, Ogun, Oyo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job type: Full time
Summary of work
- The Business Development Officer (User Growth) is responsible for driving sales and growth of our digital products (apps and maps) through our agent channels in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transactions and the use of the products
- Responsible for building a customer base through an agent network and increasing revenue by achieving growth targets through the effective development of a distribution network
- Set goals and develop plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients/clients
- Have a good understanding of the company’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing and any related course.
- Minimum of 2 years as a BDE in an agency banking business or direct sales manager in a commercial bank
- Previous achievement in Sales / Business Development
- Past achievements/results driving customer adoption of financial products
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- The ideal candidate should have a clearly demonstrated track record of channel recruitment and sales focus at a mobile money financial services institution
- Management of the sales process for new prospects, from the first contact to the conclusion.