FUGA is currently looking for a talented and business-minded candidate to expand its presence in MEA. Location is flexible in the area.
FUGA provides cutting-edge music distribution, technology and marketing services to forward-thinking music businesses. Working at the heart of the music industry with over 800 customers, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the cutting edge of music distribution technology, connecting its customers with digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music while helping them get the most out of their music, whether with services of nominated labels, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s industry-leading suite of products.
The person in this role will be responsible for growing all aspects of FUGA’s distribution, marketing, synchronization, royalty accounting, neighboring rights and business development services in the Middle East territories. /Africa.
- Responsible for achieving regional business development objectives based on the business plan
- Responsible for building a sales pipeline and actively matching FUGA’s products and services with prospects in the market(s)
- Responsible for customer retention and maximizing existing customer setup, including upselling and conducting business reviews
- Perform demonstrations of our products and services to existing customers as well as prospects
- Management of contractual negotiations with customers and prospectsWriting complex commercial proposals
- Represent and advocate for FUGA in the MEA, including within its personal network as well as at local conferences and events
- Oversee our local clientele and coordinate both the local marketing team and the operations team to ensure delivery of the highest quality of services
- Ensure team works cohesively and clients receive best in class service
- Responsible for monthly team meetings and monthly reports to be passed on to SVP EMEA and wider management team
- Ensure that customer needs are conveyed correctly
In your role, you will work closely with and supported by the SVP EMEA.
The job title and level of seniority can be adapted to some extent. Flexible location. For information :
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in digital music distribution
- Knowledge of the digital music consumption landscape and MEA markets and its players
- Extensive network with independent labels and strong to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Able to demonstrate experience in marketing and selling products/services/cases
- Creative thinker with a positive attitude
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment and team
Founded in 2006, FUGA develops software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of customers and partners. Our headquarters are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry, connecting record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes and Apple Music. By doing so, FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their publishing strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Customers manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect their revenue.